The Business Development Coordinator is tasked with sourcing and communicating with prospective channel partners for Synkt Games. You must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to efficiently maintain a communications process measured through empirical data through metrics.
This will start as a part-time position.
We are on the hunt for a talented, team-oriented individual who loves to reach out to new people and has a passion for mobile gaming and sports. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to innovate, think-on-your-feet, and be tenacious in creating new opportunities. If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet.
What you will do:
The primary goal of the Business Development Coordinator is to source, qualify and create meetings for prospective partners. Day-to-day functions include:
• Create and manage system for prospect management
• Communicate with and gain meetings with channel partners
Experience & Education:
• Great organizational and follow-up skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable to engage with all levels of management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, independent, entrepreneurial
• Ability to use LinkedIN, Excel/Salesforce for sourcing, maintaining and qualifying potential partners on a deadline
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or MBA in Marketing preferred
• 1+ year of sales / business development with an understanding of the mobile space
If you think you are a good fit for this position, click APPLY and attach your resume.
Thank you for your interest.