Taka believes its skill-based, pay per play style of gaming is a pure recreational entertainment while remaining aware of the social and financial problems that can coincide with irresponsible play. Users have the ability to contact Taka any time to have their account removed from the system that will prohibit them from future play. Our advise to users:
REMEMBER, IT’S ONLY A GAME
If you pay per play, you may win or lose. Playing can be fun exciting regardless but there is no certainty to the outcomes of how your selected players will perform in a contest.
As with any entertainment expenditure, make sure you are only spending what you can afford to and it is always best to decide this amount in advance. Keep the commitment you have made to yourself.
1. Play for fun and do not perceive Taka as an alternative to a job, even if you are a skillful user;
2. Only participate the amounts of money that you can afford to lose;
3. Decide how much time to dedicate to Taka and do not exceed this limit;
4. Establish a limit as to how much you want to spend on Taka and respect the decision you have made;
5. Ensure that you know the rules of the contest to increase your skill-based edge when selecting players;
6. Balance the time that you dedicate Taka with other entertainment activities;
7. Play for the desire to compete with others and have fun;
IF BETTING BECOMES A PROBLEM TAKE A BREAK
Problems can be recognized by modes of conduct such as a high level of spending, poor work results, relationship difficulties, theft, lying and depression. If you experience these problems, it is no longer entertainment and it is time to take a break. You should decide when and for how long, just contact us.
If you wish to speak to someone or feel you have a problem please contact our customer service for support and we will seek to connect you with a professional that can be of some assistance.